Home | Site Map
3L Sound & Lighting maintains and operates Mobile Stages ranging in sizes from 24' x 20' x 15',
32' x 24' x 15' and 50' x 40' x 25'. We also have additional decking to customize stages to your specifications and requirements.
Whatever your Mobile staging needs may be: an outdoor show, a festival, a series of events, a national tour, a sporting event, marathon or even a corporate show, 3L also offers a complete package with our mobile stages which include professional audio, lighting and backline.
Whether it is a rock, pop, country or seasonal concert, from a one-off event to a national, from a small musical ensemble to a symphonic orchestra, or even a mobile cinema or a street theater - 3L Sound & Lighting has a solution to help you turn your event into a success story. If you need a mobile stage, we have it !!!
Should you require additional services with your mobile staging requirements such as technical crew, set-up and tear down personnel for your event, our production crew & professional sales staff will work with you to ensure your event runs smoothly from beginning to end.
Please contact us to discuss your Mobile stage details, requirements or questions. Send us an email / quote request to email@example.com, or call us directly 1.800.567.7654. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
24' Mobile Features & Benefits
* Can be towed by a regular 2-ton pick up truck .
* Issued with a fully retractable drawbar.
* An optional fifth wheel attachment, collapsible and removable.
* Galvanized steel chassis are more durable than aluminum. They need no maintenance and require
no welding even after 10 years of use.
* A cargo door allows easy access to the cargo area of 3 000 lb.
* All models install in an hour or less, using one certified operator and at most one stagehand.
* Tool-less installation and operation.
* Front and back hydraulic controls and built-in levels make set-up easy and fast. Dual controls
allow for safer installation.
* All models are equipped with 6.5 HP Honda motors. An optional electric motor can be used as
back-up and provides additional flexibility.
* Emergency stop button.
* Sound and lighting equipment, sets, banners and other promotional material install at average
* Industry leading roof capacity: 4 158 lb to 10 000 lb with ability to raise roof fully loaded.
* User replaceable rigging points. Clearly identified, load rated rigging points to fit standard
2 - inch pipes.
* Sound wing load capacity from 500 lb up to 1 000 lb. Wing supports slide in and out of the roof
structure. Optional canopies available for additional equipment protection.
* Optional FOH supports extend 4 feet, provide additional 250 lb rigging capacity while
maintaining optimum trim height.
* Adjustable stowaway corner posts are equipped with swivel mounts and friction reducing pads.
Mobile Stage 32' X 24'
Mobile Stage 50' X 40'